As a small to medium sized business owner, you may not understand all the parts of an online store. It can seem intimidating but it really isn’t.
The E-commerce Process
Do everything you can to make sure the customer has the means to:
How the cart actually works and the process for checkout is what makes the customer’s experience positive or negative. The most successful online transactions are those that allow the customer to easily choose what they want, pay for it in a quick and efficient manner, and insures that the transaction is secure – and, is indeed, secure.
It may sound overwhelming but with a little planning Secure Site Commerce can implement a shopping cart for you that’s functional, quick, efficient, secure, and leaves your customers happy because they got in, found what they were after, bought it, and felt it was secure, fair and fast.
- Laying the Foundation – Secure, reliable hosting for your online store
- Designing the Store – Creating an attractive, easy to use store
- Getting Paid – Taking payments from your customers
- Keeping it Secure – Making sure transactions are secure
- Promoting your Store – Getting the word out about your e-commerce website